KO-GEAR Tyre Gauge
Face: Black with White PSI index and Red needle
Steel case and ring, acrylic window, pressure holding-bleeding button
Accuracy: ANSI B40.1 Grade B
Warranty: 1 Year
Suitable for any Schrader valve. (Bike, Car, Truck)
How to use:
1.Determine the proper pressure for your tires by checking the owner’s manual or driver’s side door jamb placard.
2.Check tire pressure before driving when tires are cold.
3.Press chuck onto the tire stem.
4.The air pressure of your tire will be displayed.
5. Press Pressure Bleed button to Reset Needle
- For accuracy, check pressure when tires are cold. Pressure increases with heat.
- Do not exceed maximum pressure on gauge.
- Dropping or severe jarring may impair accuracy of gauge.
Tyre Gauge 40mm
- Please Check your Products for Faults or Errors within 7 Days.
- Faulty Products reported within the 7 days will be replaced or refunded.
- For Faults or Errors outside the 7 Days and within product warranty please contact us so we make arrangements.
- Depending on the Fault or Error, we may ask you to return the product to us.
- Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the Buyer unless otherwise agreed.
Order Fulfilment. Except for events of force majeure and out of stock items, orders with in-stock items will be shipped out the next 1 or 2 business days, unless otherwise stated. If you require the in-stock item within a certain time frame, please contact us prior to purchase.