### Current time frame is "in Stock, ready to post. (updated 20/03/21)
NP300 Rear Locker Override is KO-GEARs answer to the "NP300 Anytime Diff Lock Kit"
Here it is, the production version of the NP300 Rear DiffLock override that is Plug n Play, and uses the factory button.
After much R & D, this production version is now smaller thanks to the Aussie designed pcb module, new case and mount designed created and printed here in Brisvegas by @kogearaustralia and with the new @KO-GEAR designed interchangeable harness.
Please read the additional information sections prior to purchase.
- Install Guides
- The Disclaimer
- Return and Refund policy
- Rear Locker Override Kit v3
- Allows the factory console locker switch to operate the override mode
- The override module mounts up above the Glove box
- It is connected by using an intercept harness that plugs in-between the factory locker module and connector.
- Includes a Toggle switch that is design to mount on the lower part of the glove box surround, which allows you to swap between the factory mode ('stock') and the 'override' operation modes. *** No matter what mode this toggle switch is in, the locker activation is still via the Factory Selector on the console.
- The issue with factory setting is you need to be in low range and under 7kph.
This allows the operation of the E locker like any aftermarket elocker when the driver requires it in any drive mode and retains the console factory button function and dash light and does not throw any fault lights in doing so. Naturally common sense in usage is highly recommended.
Kit will include:
- KO-GEAR override module and intercept harness and toggle switch 40mm connector
- 2 zip ties for mounting to the support bracket
- Mounting plate with toggle switch attached and 40mm wire connector
- Printed Install Guide
- 1 Year Replacement Warranty, then after individual case assessement cover.
This product is for 'Off Road" Use. Please be mindful that the 2WD and Rear Locker kits do override the STD vehicle function and or modify how the vehicle operates. Although care and attention has been taken in the products, adding them at your NP300 is at own risk. The kits are designed with fuse and component protection in mind to reduce risks, so please install well and enjoy wisely and safely.
NP300 / D23 Rear Locker Override Kit
- Please Check your Products for Faults or Errors within 7 Days.
- Faulty Products reported within the 7 days will be replaced or refunded.
- For Faults or Errors outside the 7 Days and within product warranty please contact us so we make arrangements.
- Depending on the Fault or Error, we may ask you to return the product to us.
- Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the Buyer unless otherwise agreed.