ONTACT: It's important when you're trying to make a solid electrical connection! And that's why many vehicles roll off the production line with some dielectric grease in between the headlight harness and the back of the original halogen light bulb.
DIELECTRIC: Grease is the most common aid to assist electricity from passing between two connectors. Since lots of electrical connections are common in headlight upgrades, it only makes sense for us to offer the stuff!
MOISTURE: Since dielectric grease is oil-based, it also acts as a moisture barrier and helps prevents corrosion on any metal contacts that are coated with it. No matter sealed or not, this is great stuff to have especially if you often drive through bad weather!
LASTING: Each tube is more than enough to coat the connections on a full HID upgrade using a traditional relayed wire harness. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
Morimoto LectricLube Dielectric Grease
- Please Check your Products for Faults or Errors within 7 Days.
- Faulty Products reported within the 7 days will be replaced or refunded.
- For Faults or Errors outside the 7 Days and within product warranty please contact us so we make arrangements.
- Depending on the Fault or Error, we may ask you to return the product to us.
- Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the Buyer unless otherwise agreed.
Order Fulfilment. Except for events of force majeure and out of stock items, orders with in-stock items will be shipped out the next 1 or 2 business days, unless otherwise stated. If you require the in-stock item within a certain time frame, please contact us prior to purchase.